EBS Paris – European Business School is one of the Grandes Ecoles de Management of OMNES Education.
The EBS Paris diploma is recognized by the State, with a 5-year degree – Master’s degree – RNCP 7 certification. Its program is EPAS accredited.
EBS Paris is a member of :
- The Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE)
- The European Union of Independent Grandes Ecoles (UGEI)
- Erasmus + and Campus France promoting international exchanges
Find out more about our Post-Bac Grande Ecole Program and the different admission procedures.
About EBS Paris
EBS Paris’ mission is to place the student at the heart of its teaching, based on a solid and pragmatic academic foundation, a professional and international pathway specific to each student, in order to train a manager adapted to the needs of companies.
Our program is based on learning by doing, project management and a resolutely professional path to encourage the success of our students in the professional world (action-based teaching, internships, work-study program possible from the 4th year).
International experience and interculturality are at the heart of the EBS Paris educational project. The objective is to offer all students a global international experience (linguistic, intercultural, academic and professional) during their mobility but also in Paris thanks to incoming mobility (students / teachers).
The Grande Ecole Program is taught in French or English.
The school in figures
Alumnis, spread all over the world and in all economic sectors
months or more of internship accumulated throughout the course
Placement rate of EBS Paris graduates for the class of 2020
personalized support to define your professional project
The routes available to you
At EBS Paris, we offer various courses from post-baccalaureate to post-graduate studies:
- A 1st and a 2nd year: intended to train you on the fundamentals and the bases of Management, Marketing and Finance.
- A 3rd year dedicated to your international immersion. The objective is to open you to the world and prepare you for an international career.
- A 4th and 5th year which allows you to specialize in 4 different fields and to prepare your entry on the job market.
- EBS Paris offers 4 specialisations in the Master’s programme (years 4 and 5)
o International Business Management (in English) | traditional or sandwich course
o Digital Business and E-commerce | traditional or sandwich course
o Finance | traditional or sandwich course
o Luxury Brand & Marketing Management in the classical curriculum
o Double degrees: possibility of obtaining a double degree in France (ECE Paris, engineering school, engineering-manager training) or abroad (with partner universities).