What are the skills and qualities sought by employers?
Working in the digital and data world requires specific skills and qualities.
Here is a non-exhaustive list to give you some ideas:
- Be creative and be able to imagine and build a new concept, and define an original solution to a problem
- Know how to analyze data, how to use them, but above all how to restore them
- Be critical and work in project and agile mode
- Have a strong intellectual curiosity in order to be at the forefront of all the latest developments in the sector
- Have the desire to learn because the fields of digital and data are constantly evolving
- Have the need to surpass yourself, the problems in this sector are often stimulating and you have to know how to bring new solutions and surpass yourself to stand out!
- Being flexible is also essential to be able to evolve in the field
Retrouvez qualités précieuses et essentielles selon Laure Debos
Executive Vice-présidente, Epsilon France (Publicis Groupe) pour travailler dans le digital & la data.
How to define your orientation project?
In order to define your career plans, the schools in the Digital & Data by OMNES Education cluster offer different stages to help you.
First, you have the opportunity to attend school events and open houses. During this day, support services are offered to you in order to define what you like to do, what you can do according to your situation and the different paths and programs adapted to your case.
Then, once you are admitted to one of the Digital & Data by OMNES Education schools, you will have the opportunity to access the Career Center. The latter will allow you to refine your professional project.
Then, throughout your course, the pedagogical service intervenes in individual interviews to guide you as well as possible and to confirm your choices.
And finally, we also provide you with the directory of former students, which will allow you to exchange with our graduates and why not to acquire professional experience with the companies of these former students.
How to be at the forefront of the sector’s evolutions?
Digital and data are very dynamic and constantly evolving worlds. In order to be at the forefront of the latest trends and developments, it is necessary to adapt to this ever-changing sector.
To face these evolutions, it is essential to have a strong intellectual curiosity. We also advise you to take part in work-study programs in order to keep an eye on the field and to be aware of possible trends in the sector. Finally, once you are in your professional life, you will also have the possibility of taking executive training in order to perfect your skills on specific subjects.