For your registration to be validated, you must
- Have the required diploma for the program concerned;
- Sign the registration form and pay the deposit;
- Update your administrative file online (a link to the School’s portal will be sent to you later by email to update and complete your administrative and regulatory data).
2. COMMITMENT OF THE SCHOOL
The School agrees to hold a seat in the student’s chosen program for the next academic year, provided that a minimum of ten (10) students have registered for said program by a date determined by the School.
In the event that the minimum number of students indicated above is not reached by the date indicated, the School reserves the right to cancel the chosen training program and to terminate the registration, this termination being notified by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt.
Termination of enrollment will result in the refund of any monies paid by the student for enrollment within fourteen (14) days of notification (date of first presentation) of termination to the student.
3. TUITION FEES
The amount of tuition fees is specified in the Financial Conditions communicated to the student.
The deposit paid by the student is deducted from the amount of tuition fees still due.
Tuition fees are due in full and will be payable upon validation of registration. They are payable in two ways: payment
cash and payment in installments, according to the schedule indicated in the financial conditions.
In case of payment by direct debit, the payer must sign the SEPA direct debit mandate.
Any unpaid due date will result in :
o The loss of all payment facilities and the immediate payment of all outstanding amounts;
o The application of penalties corresponding to three (3) times the legal interest rate, as well as a lump sum of forty (40) Euros for internal collection costs. If the collection costs actually incurred are higher than this lump sum, additional compensation may be requested upon justification.
In addition, in case of non-payment of a due date, the school reserves the right to terminate the registration by registered mail with notice of receipt.
4. CONDITIONS OF WITHDRAWAL
You have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.221-18 et seq. of the Consumer Code, which you can exercise without having to justify your decision within fourteen (14) days from the signing of this Registration Form – Registration File.
When the fourteen (14) day period mentioned above expires on a Saturday, a Sunday or a public holiday or non-working day in France, it is extended until the first following working day.
To do this, you must send us your decision to withdraw by any means before the expiry of the aforementioned period, including :
- Or by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the School;
- Or by mail to the address indicated at the bottom of the page.
A withdrawal form is available to you through a link url that will be sent by mail (or attached hereto). In the event of a withdrawal as described above, you will be refunded the full amount paid for the tuition.
The refund will be made within fourteen (14) days from the date the School is informed of your decision to withdraw.
In the event of failure to respect the above-mentioned deadline for reimbursement, the sums due will be increased, in accordance with Article L.242-4 of the Consumer Code.
5. WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURES
After the aforementioned fourteen (14) day cooling-off period, registration is considered final. However, you can cancel your registration by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt to the address indicated at the bottom of the page. Depending on the reasons for the cancellation and the deadline for notifying us, the registration deposit will be reimbursed according to the terms below.
5.1 Refund of the registration deposit for serious and legitimate reasons :
- Failure to pass the diploma required for entry into the program, provided that notification of cancellation is sent to us within eight (8) days of the publication of the results, together with a copy of the results;
- Refusal of visa, provided that the notification of the cancellation is sent to us within eight (8) days after the announcement of the refusal, accompanied by a copy of this refusal.
- Other serious and legitimate reasons notified to the School as soon as possible. The serious and legitimate nature of the reason invoked by the student is left to the School’s discretion, with regard to the supporting documents sent by the student at the same time as the notification of cancellation.
The sums paid will be reimbursed with the exception of the sum of 90 € corresponding to the selected certificate made available to you at the end of the aforementioned withdrawal period.
5.2 Other cases of refund of the registration deposit :
If you are not able to justify serious and legitimate reasons or if you do not meet the conditions mentioned above, depending on the case, the registration fee can only be partially refunded.
6. REQUEST FOR POSTPONEMENT
You may request a deferral of your registration in the following manner:
- Carry over to the same school year: you must contact your school department which will provide you with the necessary documents to regularize this carry over;
- Carry over to another school year: you must contact your administration/school services who will tell you the procedure to follow.
The deposit already paid at the time of your pre-registration/initial registration will be deducted from the tuition fees that will apply to you in the deferral year.
7. CASE OF CONTRACTS IN PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
A student seeking a Financed Contract is considered as a student in the classical cycle, until the signature of the Financed Contract. THE REGISTRATION FORM MUST BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED TO VALIDATE THE REGISTRATION.
In case of signature of such a contract, the sums already paid by the payer for the tuition fees of the academic year which will be carried out under the Financed Contract will be reimbursed to him/her except for the sum of 90 euros (certification fees) at the end of the trial period provided for in the Financed Contract and if the training agreement signed by the company has been transmitted to the School.
8. WITHDRAWAL, EXCLUSION AND INTERRUPTION OF SCHOOLING
Any unexcused absence (for a serious and legitimate reason left to the discretion of the School upon presentation of proof as soon as possible by the student) for more than six consecutive weeks may be considered by the School as a definitive termination of the registration. The sums already paid will not be reimbursed and, in the case of a payment by instalments, the remaining sums will have to be paid immediately.
If you drop out during the year:
- (i) No refunds will be made for amounts already paid,
- (ii) In the case of a payment by instalments, the outstanding amounts must be paid immediately unless there is a serious and legitimate reason for not doing so (at the discretion of the School).
In the event of permanent exclusion for sanction of the student in accordance with the internal rules of the School, the sums already paid will not give place to any refund and, in the case of a payment by instalments, the remaining sums will have to be immediately paid.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The student acknowledges that he/she has been informed of the fact that the School may require its students to produce creations (works) on various tangible or intangible media as part of their academic curriculum.
The student agrees to grant the School, as and when they are created, the right to use the works produced within the framework of the student’s course of study at the School, namely, the right of reproduction, the right of representation and the right of adaptation, as defined below:
a) Reproduction rights
This right includes the right to reproduce directly or indirectly (all or part of) the works, by all technical processes known or unknown to date (including printing, photocopying, computer storage, downloading, digitization, optonumeric, etc. …), on all media known or unknown to date (including paper, magnetic, optical, electronic, computer, digital, etc. …) and in all formats and all definitions.
b) Right of representation
This right includes the right to represent to the public, to exhibit, to make accessible, to broadcast, to communicate and to make available to the public all or part of the works in any way, directly or indirectly, by all processes known or unknown to this day, by all vectors of communication in particular by the digital networks and information (Internet network, leaflets, posters, social networks, or others), Web TV, electronic networks, optical and mobile telephone networks, on all supports and in all formats and all definitions.
c) Right to adapt
The assigned rights include, among others,
- (i) The right to adapt or have adapted, directly or indirectly, all or part of the works, in any format and any definition, and in particular the right to digitize, crop and resize them;
- (ii) The right to use one or more of the elements of the works, either alone or in combination with other works;
- (iii) The right to translate or have translated into any language all or part of the works;
- (iv) The right to reproduce, cause to be reproduced, perform, or cause to be performed any or all of the adaptations provided for in this subsection (c).
The above rights are granted:
- For free use, only in the context of communication, presentation and promotion of the School and its programs, particularly during School events, open houses, fairs, forums, exhibitions;
- For the entire duration of the student’s schooling at the School, as well as for an additional period of five (5) years from the day the student definitively ceases all schooling at the School;
- To the benefit of the School and its beneficiaries, totally free of charge, and consequently without any financial consideration or indemnity of any kind whatsoever.
10. E-LEARNING PLATFORM
In case of access to an e-learning platform of the School, the student will have to accept beforehand the general conditions of use posted online.
11. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, and more particularly the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, in its current version, and the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD), you have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose, limit the processing, the right to portability and the right to delete your personal data.
These rights can be exercised by sending a letter to the DPO (Data Protection Officer) at the following address
OMNES Education – DPO Service –
Grenelle Building – 43 quai de Grenelle – 75015 PARIS
In accordance with the law, the request will be processed within a maximum of one (1) month following its receipt (extendable to two (2) months in case of complex request). It is reminded that abusive requests are punished by law. You also have a way to directly oppose telephone solicitation by registering on the BLOCTEL opposition list. If you consider that our processing of your personal data is contrary to the legislation in force or to your rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL. The persons responsible for processing personal data are jointly the School and the company Organisation et Développement, a simplified joint stock company with a single shareholder with a capital of 9,041.9,041,900.00, whose registered office is located at Immeuble Greenelle – 43, quai de Grenelle, 75015 Paris, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under SIREN number 445 260 169 (hereinafter referred to as “O&D”), which is responsible for the centralization and organization of personal data for all of its subsidiaries and, more generally, for all of the schools and entities of the OMNES Education group, and in particular for the School. The personal data collected and processed by O&D/the School jointly in the context of the management of your registration are the personal data that you have voluntarily transmitted in the context of your registration. The personal data you have provided will be used (by O&D/L’Ecole jointly and its technical service providers) for the following purposes
Administrative and commercial management of enrolments and your schooling within the School (on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, the processing of personal data being necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party);
To comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or to comply with requirements imposed by audits of the tax authorities, at the request of a court, or if the disclosure of such data is necessary for the prosecution of an investigation or proceeding against the School and/or O&D (on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
Sending by the School of newsletters and commercial offers (on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) if you consent (check box below).
Furthermore, if you consent (check box below), the School and O&D may communicate your personal data:
- (i) to the subsidiaries of O&D and more generally to the other entities of the OMNES Education group, as well as to the partners of O&D and $CAMPUS_ECOLE$, so that the latter can send you newsletters and commercial offers and in particular information on their own training programs (on the basis of article 6(1)(a) of the RGPD). ;
- (ii) to the School’s alumni association so that it can include you in its alumni directory and send you information and invitations for events it organizes (based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
In all cases where the present General Conditions of Registration provide for the sending of a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, it is specified that this registered letter must be a registered letter in paper form and not an electronic registered letter.
In accordance with Articles L.616-1 and R.616-1 of the Consumer Code, our company has set up a consumer mediation system.
The selected mediation entity is :
CNPM – MEDIATION – CONSUMPTION
In the event of a dispute, you can file your claim on its website: http: //cnpm-mediation-consommation.eu
Or by post by writing to :
CNPM – MEDIATION – CONSUMPTION – 23, rue Terrenoire – 42100 SAINT ETIENNE
Furthermore, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, the European Commission has set up a dispute resolution platform for consumer complaints following an online purchase, at the following address
14. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The law applicable to the present document is French law. Any dispute arising out of the interpretation, performance or termination of this Agreement shall be submitted to the competent courts according to the rules of common law.
Updated 15 February 2022
Last update date: 01.10.2020