The INSEEC U. group is organizing on January 28, 2021 a morning dedicated to the employability prospects for young people in the post-covid world. [S’INSCRIRE]
Roundtables, keynotes, feedback and alumni portraits will allow us to take stock of the measures aimed at facilitating integration into the job market, to explore the sectors and professions of the future, to review the best practices to be recruited in companies and to highlight the civic commitment of this generation through examples of responsible innovation of young entrepreneurs.
Through this “Action Tank” which will bring together all the actors of its ecosystem (leaders of major groups and recruitment firms, representatives of higher education…), INSEEC U. wishes to anticipate the future needs of companies and work jointly with them to improve the training of young people and give them the best tools to evolve in an increasingly interconnected and complex world.
By mobilizing all available internal resources, it will also be an opportunity for the group to offer useful, concrete and inspiring content, at the service of all young people who today face the challenge of finding the internship/work-study contract/job that will launch their professional career.
This event, accessible to all (remote on simple registration), is intended for anyone concerned by employability issues: companies, institutions, students, parents…
” Before you had to have a job to be employable. Today, you have to be employable to have a job “. For Céline CLAVERIE, Director of Corporate Relations for the INSEEC U. group, employability has become a strategic issue for employees and companies in order to support the transformation and performance of organizations.
As a player in higher education training nearly 30,000 young people, INSEEC U. plays a major role in building this immediate and lasting employability through 3 pillars:
- transdisciplinarity ;
- anticipation, acquisition and updating(life-long learning) of the key skills expected by recruiters;
- the development of “biographical” employability (CV, individual career path) and the support of “projective” employability (acquired skills/valuation/project).
9:30 am – Introduction by Mathias Emmerich, Executive President INSEEC U.
9:40 a.m. – Opening roundtable discussion, “What prospects and opportunities for the employability of young people, today and in the world to come?” led by :
- Mathias Emmerich Executive President INSEEC U.
- Anne-Sophie Barthez, Director General of Higher Education and Professional Integration, Ministry of Higher Education
- Alexandre Viros, President Adecco Group France
10:30 am – Keynote, “Focus on the professions and sectors that are recruiting and will recruit in the next world”.
In partnership with Le Monde des Grandes Ecoles et Universités, the reference media for the worlds of business and higher education, which aims to be a link between young talent, the 12,000 top managers, and the hundreds of experts and directors of major schools and universities who have already spoken in their columns. Hosted by:
- Clarisse Watine, Director of Information and Head of the Monde des Grandes Ecoles et Universités publications
- Sylvie Faucheux, Dean INSEEC U., General Manager IFG Executive Education
- Christophe Boisseau, General Manager ESCE
- François Stephan, Director of the INSEEC U. Digital Engineering Department
- Claire Souvigné, Director of Bachelors and MSc INSEEC Paris
10:50 am – Feedback ” Tour of good practices to find a job, an internship, a work-study program “.
HR managers, Career Center directors, school directors, prestigious alumni, professors… will share their practical tips to meet this challenge by adapting to the recruitment codes reinvented by the crisis.
11:25 am – Meeting ” Eyes in the eyes with José Milano, General Director INSEEC U. “
15 minutes to discover in a dynamic format the INSEEC U. group, its particularities, its convictions and the management team that sets the course.
11:40 am – Portraits ” Fulfillment in a meaningful job? Rebound in the middle of a crisis? And why not!”
A breath of energy and inspiration with the portraits of 3 INSEEC U. alumni who have put meaning at the heart of their careers and will share the keys to their success.
- Victoria Mandefield, Founder and Director of Solinum
- Morvan Barbaroux, President Docs on the road
- Estelle Florence Gbenou, Consultant in international law and SD, Permanent Mission of the Central African Republic to the United Nations
11:55 – Closing by José Milano, General Manager INSEEC U.
PROGRAM & REGISTRATION ON: