OUR MAIN THEMES
business & management
The fundamentals of business, management and administration with an international dimension.
Systems engineering, computer science and networking, data science, and artificial intelligence.
POLITICAL SCIENCE & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Business diplomacy, political communication & influence, political science & public affairs, conflict prevention, arbitration & resolution.
COMMUNICATION & CREATION
Digital, marketing, advertising, UX design, audiovisual creation, animation and motion design, video games.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
Omnes education en quelques chiffres
– BACHELOR & BBA –
ADMISSION Bac to Bac + 3
After the baccalaureate or as a reorientation, our Bachelors allow you to learn the fundamentals in your preferred field in 3 or 4 years.
– GRANDE ÉCOLE PROGRAM –
ADMISSION Bac to Bac + 4
The Grande École diploma is recognized in France and internationally. It is intended to be international and professional.
– MSC & MBA –
ADMISSION Bac + 4 to Bac + 5
Diploma recognized in France and internationally in 10 areas of specialization.
Find the list of our diplomas and schools in our brochure.
International students should complete their application online with the assistance of our international admissions team, if needed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose us?
- French leader in private higher education
- Multidisciplinary offer in the fields of Management, Engineering, Political Science and International Relations, Communication and Creation
- Campuses located in the heart of cities in France and abroad
- Personalized follow-up of students throughout their application, training and administrative procedures
- Innovative and professionalizing trainings
- Programs delivered in French and English
- We focus on student employability
- Highly qualified faculty and recognized speakers
- We offer our students a rich, multicultural experience that respects diversity
OMNES Education welcomes you to campuses ideally located in the heart of cities, easily accessible by public transportation, so you can enjoy student life while being close to companies for your internships (if required by your program). Once on campus, you’ll enjoy renovated facilities, work and rest areas, and state-of-the-art amenities.